Destination Coromandel - Project Manager
If you’re keen for a challenge and have the ability to deliver results with long-term benefits then this role is for you.
Destination Coromandel is looking for a Project Lead to manage the delivery of key initiatives over the next 12 months. This role will be crucial for the planning and development of an enhanced tourism ecosystem for The Coromandel’s future.
An ability to work with a range of stakeholders is required. Previous experience with successful results in tourism, project and destination management is sought after. Local knowledge of the Hauraki and Thames-Coromandel districts’ is beneficial.
An ability to implement plans that provide tangible/meaningful results is crucial.
Tenure: Fixed term contract, 12 months, begins November 2020.
Location: Office based in Thames. Flexi-work arrangement considered in The Coromandel (Hauraki and Thames-Coromandel Districts).
• Manage and deliver the Destination Management Plan process
• Support the delivery of the Ambassador Programme
• Work with the tourism industry to improve sustainable performance
• Fundamental skills include project management, planning and organisation
• A strong team player who is also comfortable in challenging the status quo
• Confidence in prioritising projects to deliver the best results
• Ability to work autonomously, while delivering collaborative results
• Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
• Potential to lead and demonstrate strategic thinking
• Aptitude in community planning, sustainable practice and Te Ao Māori welcomed
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Tourism, Marketing or similar is desirable
CV’s and covering letters must be submitted to email@example.com by Monday October 19th 2020.
View the Job Description