We are two mums from Thames who, frustrated with the huge piles of unnecessary waste generated by the weekly shop, have a vision to provide an environmentally friendly, sustainable alternative.
A way to shop that reduces (and ultimately eliminates) single use plastics and unnecessary packaging, while getting people to slow down, rethink and reconnect with their food and shopping choices, and with other like-minded people in the community.
- Bulk pantry goods without the plastic
- Delicious snack range + 'Goodbuzz' Kombucha on tap
- Natural cleaning products + personal washes for refill
- Sustainable personal hygiene items
- Collection of locally produced products from around The Coromandel
Bring in your own containers to re-fill or grab one of our brown paper bags.