Copyright and Image Lending Policy
Destination Hauraki Coromandel has developed this Image Library for our tourism marketing partners to utilise. Please read the following information carefully to ensure that you are clear about the use of these images and that you qualify.
The images contained in the library are available for the purpose of marketing and promoting The Coromandel region as a destination – promoting our region MUST be the primary usage. Images cannot be used on commercial products, where the primary focus is the product being sold rather than the destination.
Destination Hauraki Coromandel will make images available to the following user groups:
- Media Organisations and content creators
- Inbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers and other Travel Trade partners
- Other Tourism Promotion Organisations (Tourism New Zealand, District Tourism Organisations, etc.)
- Business Partners of Destination Hauraki Coromandel
- Visitor-related events and conferences.
Rights to all images are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- By registering as a user of our image library you agree to abide by these terms and conditions of use.
- For each image used, attributing captions and credits to Destination Hauraki Coromandel, the relevant photographer and /or copyright holder is mandatory.
- Users may be required to supply samples of published images to Destination Hauraki Coromandel so that correct usage can be monitored, and to assess the effectiveness of our image distribution systems.
- Incorrect labelling and/or failure to attribute an image appropriately will be viewed as a breach of these terms and conditions of use.
When using any of these images please attribute, if possible:
1. Place/name of image
2. The Coromandel
3. New Zealand
For all enquiries regarding this policy please contact:
Destination Hauraki Coromandel, 200 Mary Street, Thames or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to share images of The Coromandel to inspire your clients and assist you in selling our products. Please read our Terms and Conditions, and then access our image library. Here you can:
- download or print watermarked images;
- add selected images to a Collection Basket;
- review the items in the Collection Basket through the icon in the top right hand corner; and
- manage the basket contents and send an order form for hi res images by email.